BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 14, 2013

The perfect Femdom Princess & The Frog




Hello horny fuckers, sissy sluts, pay piggy's and wanker boys!

I want to tell you guys about a useless, bald, over-weight, sissy named Mike. Mike is a pay piggy and a foot fetish freak among other things. Should I mention he is trying to tap into his feminization fantasies and has starting buying woman's clothes.  I just we can check Michael off to the loser turned sissy fag. 

My sweet voice teasing and taunting him really gets his 5 inches begging for attention. He longs for my beautiful blue eyes to watch his clit-sized dick, so we have phone sex while on cam. I watch him as he does various kinky things for me.  He is a really good cock rider as most of you sissy fags are.

Have you ever seen a guy bounce up and down on a dildo dick that is double the size of there own? Well, I have to say that is a hilarious site to see. Not to mention he squirts his load all over himself without even touching his 5 inch dick, not once.




My worthless piggy purchases my smelly socks to stroke his clit-sized dick with, after all my sweet sweat and natural odor makes for one exploding orgasm and this uselessfootboy knows from personal experience.  


 Mike is a good pet and he knows how to entertain his Mistress while I watch him. I love being entertained by sissy fags on cam during our Mistress and pet phone sex calls. Are you next?


Call Princess Diana 1-888-467-6961 Buy me something pretty : http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/HF5R44YHR4YX 

0 comments: