BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Your Financial Domme Bombshell is back LOSERS!






Hey pussy boy!

Your goddess is back! Kneel and bow before your pretty little Princess. Better yet you should call me up and drool all over my tits while I tell you how worthless you are.  I may have be gone for awhile but the thrill of my sexy shy voice degrading you while SPENDING YOUR SEXY GREEN CASH, still makes your teenie weenie as hard as a tic tac! *laughs uncontrollably * some of you dirty slave know your place as a humiliation loser boy, some of you are still learning this. YOU PAY ME! I fuck you over, it's simple! You are not exactly what I look for in men! Your cock gets rock hard when you see I want you.... for what you're worth! You are here for one reason and that is to shower my beautiful ass with the cold hard cash I deserve. It is still financial domination if we both enjoy it ;)

You've been praying for a girl like me your whole entire pathetic life! Be-careful what you ask for.. The bitchy blonde bombshell is all yours!

Now be a sweet sugar daddy and make me cum with a 90 min+ call! Financial domination phone sex has never been better!

Princess Diana
1-888-467-6961


0 comments: