BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Financial Domination Phone Sex




Spoil Your Princess
 I am Princess Diana, reincarnated. No really, I AM Princess Diana.

I stand at 5'4 inches, with long flowing blond hair, gorgeous bright blue eyes with 34DD tits you only dream of.  I am the strong, bratty, PRINCESS a worm like you has longed for his entire life.
 My hypnotic, sensual, enticing voice will have you addicted to me like no other!
 
I am beautiful !?! Yes, thank you, I know this.  I hear from guys all the time how breath-taking and  intoxicating I am.  This is nice, but just not enough for a dominant bombshell such as myself. I want more, I crave more, I NEED more. 

                            I WANT IT ALL!

Teasing you and Denying you comes naturally to me.  I have been using men to get what I want before I knew what wallet raping was.  I know exactly what to do to get what I want. Mind fucking you out of everything you're worth is my only pleasure!



I am only 100% satisfied  when I ruin a fucking loser and sucking you completely dry. NO! Not your dick idiot, I mean your wallet! 


 Let's face it, you are a weak pathetic human! You work hard, maybe harder than most, but you do not deserve a dime of your own  my money. You are just a human ATM, a pay puppet with a weak mind that will LIVE to spoil and pamper me. The sense of accomplishment you feel when obeying and paying your Princess is something you only feel when surrendering to my every want and need. 
 

       I am a Woman I am a Goddess I am Divine


Our relationship is pretty simple!  YOU WORSHIP ME . YOU PAY ME. YOU OBEY ME.
 I ABUSE YOU!

888-467-6961 calls are $2.50 per min $4.00 connection fee.

0 comments: